Brochure Please send a copy of the Footsteps Travel
with Footsteps Tours
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All orders are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood and agree to the following T&C’s
1. Financial Protection Your contract is with Footsteps Travel UK Ltd of Unit 12, 10 Baker St, NN2 6DJ. When you book a short breaks (at least one night’s accommodation) with us, the money you pay us for the booking will be protected by TRIP a Government approved consumer protection scheme.
2. Booking and Payment When a booking is made, the 'lead name' on the booking guarantees they are over18 and has the authority and accepts the terms of these booking conditions on behalf of the party and pays the amount indicated as confirmed on the website. On receipt of your booking and appropriate payments a confirmation will be sent and a binding agreement will come into existence. Please check carefully to ensure all the information is correct. Seniors/OAP prices are for passengers aged 65+. Confirmations are valid only for the date and journey stated thereon. This contract is governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Payment must be made within 7 days from date of order. If your payment is not received within this period Footsteps Travel UK Limited reserves the right to cancel your booking.
PayPal is the method used for collecting debit/credit card payments. PayPal stores debit/credit card data. It is encrypted through the payment card industry data security service (PCI-DSS). We do not have access to your credit card information.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint enterprise of VISA and Mastercard.
The balance of your short breaks must be paid as stated (details given per trip). If you book within our balance due period, full payment is required.. If the balance is not paid in time we reserve the right to cancel your holiday, retain your non refundable deposit and apply relevant cancellation charges.
3. Brochure Accuracy Although Footsteps Travel UK Ltd make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the brochure information and pricing, regrettably errors do sometimes occur. You must therefore ensure you check the details of your trip with us at the time of booking and when you receive our confirmation. The brochure is for guidelines only.
4. Our Pricing Policy Footsteps Travel UK Ltd endeavour to ensure that the most up to date and correct prices are shown in our brochure and website. Occasionally, an incorrect price may be shown, due to an error. When we become aware of any such error, we will endeavour to notify you at the time of booking (if we are then aware of the mistake) or as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if you do not wish to accept the price which is applicable to the trip.
short breaks prices include all travel, hotel accommodation and meals as specified in the holiday description and VAT payable in the UK where applicable.
Excursions which are included in the cost of your booking are detailed on the brochure page/website and refunds will not be made for excursions not taken. Optional excursions booked and paid for in resort do not form part of your booking. Admission fees to buildings may not be included in the price of the holiday, please check.
5. Amendments Alterations and amendments may be allowed, depending on the relevant trip and circumstances. Footsteps Travel UK Ltd is under no obligation to allow amendments once a booking has been made. However, Footsteps Travel UK Limited will take each individual matter into consideration as to whether any amendments are permitted. A £10 pp administration charge will be made for each booking amendment. Some arrangements cannot be changed without paying a cancellation charge of up to 100% of the order cost.
We hope that we will not have to make any change to your holiday but, because our short breaks are planned many months in advance, we sometimes do need to make minor changes. We reserve the right to do this at any time. We will let you know about any important changes as soon as possible, including the minimum number of passengers required on the trip
6. If you need to cancel Day Trips:
If you wish to cancel Footsteps Travel UK Limited is under no obligation to make any refund providing you cancel no later than 28 days before the proposed journey, we may without obligation refund any monies paid less £10 per passenger cancellation fee. Less cost of the theatre ticket/admission fee if such proves irrecoverable by Footsteps Travel UK Limited. Footsteps Travel UK Limited reserves the right to change any excursion or route or itinerary but not the general destination or purpose without notice.
Once you have booked a holiday you may cancel at any time up to 12 weeks prior to departure at loss of deposit. Should you wish to cancel within 12 weeks of the holiday all monies paid become non refundable. All cancellations must be made by the lead passenger in writing. Your cancellation will take effect from the date on which we receive your written confirmation of your cancellation. A reduction in room occupancy may increase the charges for the remaining passengers by the application of supplements for low occupancy of rooms. We will endeavour to resell your short break and in this instance will refund you any monies recovered, less the non-refundable deposit amount paid.
7. Our responsibility to you We accept responsibility for ensuring the short break which you book with us is supplied as described in our publicity material and the services offered. We will however, not be liable if there are any unforeseeable or unavoidable actions of a third party not connected with our travel services, or there were unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances, or the lack of conformity is due to a traveller in the party.
Footsteps Travel UK Limited reserves the right to withdraw any excursion should there be insufficient numbers. Should a trip/holiday be withdrawn, Footsteps Travel UK Limited will provide a full refund for any monies paid.
8. If you have a complaint If you have a problem during your short breaks or excursion, please inform your Tour Manager immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint cannot be completely resolved locally, you must put your complaint in writing within 14 days of returning
9. Our Coaches We will always use our reasonable endeavours to provide a coach to the specification in our brochure or advert, but reserve the right to substitute an alternative vehicle should there be unforeseen circumstances. Single passengers may be required to share a double seat with other single passengers. No Smoking is allowed on our coaches (including E-Cigarettes) and we do not allow pets or any other
10. Hotel Facilities Some hotel facilities and entertainment may be withdrawn for routine maintenance or be subject to seasonal availability and provision of the facilities cannot be guaranteed. Single occupancy of rooms may be subject to a supplementary charge.
11. Passengers with disabilities Some of the accommodation and excursions featured may not cater for even minor disabilities, it is important that, when booking, you advise us of any disability, specific need or complex need you may have. If a passenger requires personal assistance, then this passenger must travel with an able-bodied companion or carer. Coach drivers/Tour Managers are unable to provide such assistance.
12. Passenger Behaviour You are responsible for your behaviour and hygiene and the effect it may have on others. If you or any other member of your party is abusive, disruptive or behaves in a way that could cause damage or injury to others or affect their enjoyment of their holiday/excursion or which could damage property, we have the right to terminate your contract with us and we will have no further liability or obligation to you.
13. Travel Insurance We strongly advise that you take out personal travel insurance for the trip. The insurance should cover medical and repatriation costs, personal injury, loss of baggage and cancellation charges
14. Luggage Please restrict your luggage to one suitcase per person in the hold. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage unless through our negligence. Please do not leave valuable items in your suitcase when left on the coach.
15. Arrival All excursions are operated by Footsteps Travel UK Limited. Footsteps Travel UK Limited & Our coach providers accept no liability for late arrival at destination through circumstances beyond their control. Refunds will not be given. Our coach companies Conditions of Carriage apply,
16 Admission & Entry Costs Unless stated in the details, the prices do not include admission to the places visited.
17. Late Comers at Departure You are responsible for ensuring you are at the correct departure point, at the correct time and with the correct documents. We regret we are unable to wait for late comers at departure points and at venue for return. The coach departure time is the time shown on the confirmation. No liability can be accepted for late arrival at any departure point. In this event Footsteps Travel UK Limited will not be liable for any costs incurred.
18. Itinerary All details on the website and in our current brochure are correct at time of writing. Liability cannot be accepted for variations in routing due to road conditions or unforeseen circumstances
19. Children Children aged 18 or under must be accompanied by an adult on all trips.
20. Passport If you plan to travel on one of our continental tours, you must have a valid 10 year British passport.
21. Arrival Back For convenience we show the approximate arrival back time to Northampton.
22. General Data Protection Regulations We comply with the GDPR 2018 Regulations
23. Emergency Contact Our emergency contact details are Tel: 07785 722987 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions correct as at 19th July 2019
24. Gift Vouchers Vouchers can only be exchanged against trips or excursions offered by Footsteps Travel UK Limited.
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Vouchers may be exchanged for purchases of a higher price then the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
Change from vouchers cannot be given.
Vouchers are valid from the date of issue with No Expiry date.
Please keep your vouchers safe as cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of a voucher after it has been issued.
Footsteps Travel UK Limited is under no liability should vouchers be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
25. Picking up Points / Groups Passengers joining at different pick up points cannot be guaranteed to be seated together on the coach. It may be possible to pick up larger groups at other points on route. Please ask for details at time of booking.
THE LION KING – SENIOR SPECIAL – MATINEE SHOW 18-Mar-2020
ROYAL ASCOT 16-Jun-2020
LONDON SHOPPING DAY - VICTORIA DROP OFF 25-Jan-2020
MARY POPPINS - SATURDAY MATINEE PERFORMANCE 11-Jan-2020
WARNERS ALVASTON HALL - CHESHIRE 29-May-2020
RHS MALVERN SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL 10-May-2020
BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL TATTOO 28-Nov-2020
7 NIGHTS NORWEGIAN FJORDS CRUISE 23-Apr-2021
HAIRSPRAY THE MUSICAL - EVENING PERFORMANCE 10-Jun-2020