TIMES: Depart Cock Hotel – 10.30AM / Sixfields – 10.45AM
Depart Woburn Abbey - 4.30pm
Arrive back into Northampton approx 5.30pm
Set against the stunning backdrop of Woburn Abbey and within 42 acres of Abbey Gardens, "The Gardener’s Garden Show" offers one of the best locations of any show in the UK.
Now in its 10th year, the show has become an important diary date for gardening enthusiasts. Set in Woburn Abbey’s beautifully landscaped gardens, the show offers unparalleled access to award-winning exhibitors and nurseries that have been handpicked by Woburn.
The displays are complimented by an array of live entertainment, artisan foods, shopping, demonstrations, informative talks and gardening advice, tips and tours.
Garden Show highlights include
• Informative talks and Q&A sessions
• Tips and advice from Woburn gardeners and rare access to see the Private Gardens of the Duke and Duchess of Bedford
• Free garden tours with RHS qualified gardeners
• A fabulous line up of RHS Medal winning nurseries
• Plenty of retail therapy including a luxury gifts hall & quality stands
• Independent & unique food & drink providers in Artisan Food Hall
• Live entertainment and musical performances
Lunch will be available to purchase at the Sculpture Gallery, in the South Court, the Duchess Tea Room and the Bedford Tea Room.
All tours are subject to minimum numbers being met.